Was able to acquire an old beat up shed from my Aunt and Uncle and I am transforming it into another chicken coop. Not sure if the chickens or ducks will be living in this yet, I guess they can fight it out.
How it started
I pressure washed the old paint off, then took a wire brush over it to get rid of anything that the pressure washer left behind. Next up was throwing on some primer.
After the primer I put this blue on, probably should have went a bit darker but now I am just referring to it as "a very modern blue." Leaving the trim white, and still have to install the pine boards I painted the other day.
Total costs:
Coop - $0
Moving - $40 to a friend to help move it
Paint supplies - $20
Pine trim (not installed yet but painted white) - $21
Next up is working on the entry door (both human and poultry versions) and the interior. Pretty hardcore hobby eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment