Monday, December 20, 2010

20 Week Ultrasound

Dec. 20 Week 20

Ultrasound went great! Got to see the little bambino moving around, waving and sucking its thumb. I think the most amazing part was seeing its heart pumping and all the internal workings. It it still kind of impossible to believe that is inside of me. I have now talked myself out of thinking its a boy, into thinking its a girl. The doctor told us he would say when to look away which he never did which leads me to believe he was either pulling something shady or figured we wouldn't be able to make it out. Which in all honesty, I couldn't have made it out if I tried. Anyway, I think its a girl haha. They gave us a ton of pictures, including those creepy 4D ones, which I was hoping for. By the end when she took those pics the baby was all squished up, so we didnt get any great views, plus I guess its still pretty early since their faces aren't really filled out yet. So it looks all lumpy and frail haha. I'd say based off these pictures it has marks chin.



two floaty things by the head are the hands
left foot
legs crossed
all squished up hiding its face
all squished up

thumb sucker

No comments:

Post a Comment