Dec. 7 Week 18
Had a routine appointment this morning to check up on the heartbeat and my growing baby lab. Doc said everything looks good and that the baby sounded like a wild child, "must be a boy, just kidding, you can't tell from a heartbeat". Apparently, the bambino was super active this morning as it was last night. I was trying to sleep and kept getting little pokes, mostly while I was watching Nicole Kidman on Conan. Maybe it liked her Aussie accent haha. In two weeks we have a level 2 ultrasound where they do all the measurements and could determine the sex, BUT we aren't finding out :) Can't wait to see it on the monitor again!
I have been having the weirdest dreams lately, stealing a school bus was the day before last, and last night I gave birth in some kind of lodge, everyone was there except Mark!! Wondering what tonights feature will be....
Below is a cool video from BabyCenter.com
No comments:
Post a Comment