Slightly larger version of the movie here CRIB BUILD MOVIE
Pretty much had a fantastic night last night. A combination of clothes i ordered being delivered, delicious steak sammy for dinner, good TV shows, and a fabulous surprise waiting for me..... (it doesn't take much to please me haha)
I got home last night, after a chiropractor appointment, about 8:15 to find my moms jeep in the driveway. Since she is quitting smoking ( GO MOM! ), I figured she was bored and came over for a visit because she was bored or something. I came inside and dropped all my stuff off on the counter as per usual, called for Mark for a rundown on what was going on and noticed he was acting a bit weird. He said to go upstairs, where my mom was standing at the top and told me that she was looking at stickers and playing a game, very suspect. By the time I got to the landing I knew something was up because they both walked into the future nursery, and to my total surprise there was a crib and the changing table/dresser I picked out build and ready to go!
My parents and grandmother had bought the set for Mark and I couldn't be happier. The gift is so great, and the crib and dresser are so much nicer then they looked on the website which I am happy about also. I can't wait to get going on the rest of the room now.
We decided that the middle green color in the last post will be the wall color so we can get our paint on soon haha.
This is a video Mark took of himself putting it all together, which I sped up about 1200%. It was a 45 minute long movie. However, I think he made great time getting it all built!
No comments:
Post a Comment