Jan. 17 Week 24
We had a great weekend! Mark and I headed down to Philly on Sat to meet Livia who was perfect in every way, got to hang out with Mandy and eat amazing Japanese food, and we have started to pick a paint color for the nursery. I can't decide between a yellow and a green, so I might concede and go with Marks fav (the center panel) which is a combo of both haha. I also picked out some funky prints I want to use in the nursery but haven't finalized which ones I will actually use yet. I don't know how I feel so much pressure to have an awesome room for a little baby who probably won't care what their room looks like until they are a teenager haha.
On a much more exciting note, we are thinking of planning your first vacation for sometime in July to the Outer Banks. Hope you like to go on long drives.



No comments:
Post a Comment