Feb. 18 Week 29
It really wasn't as bad as people made it out to be, at least for me. The lab I go to LabCorp Bethlehem has fantastic techs there and its always pretty quick and painless. I was a little worried about the drink, but they had two yummy flavors chilled for me. I got orange, which just tasted like gatorade so it was all good. The worst part was waiting an hour. Now lets hope that my blod sugar levels come back good so I don't have to take the 3-hour test, i think ym tune will change then! hahahah
I tried video taping you bounce around inside while sitting in the waiting room but people kept walking in and I thought it was little awkward to be video taping my belly in public, plus no cell phone cameras aloud there hahahah.
No comments:
Post a Comment