Feb. 24 Week 30
We went to get a 3D ultrasound last night, got a pretty decent picture. You look like your pouting all squished up in there. We think you may have inherited the nice big nose genes both your dad and me have, at least according to these pictures haha. I hope you were too stunned by the ultra sizzling gel they threw on my stomach without testing the temperature first. I'm sure you sensed my pain haha.
I also had a chat with one of three pediatricians I am looking into this morning. It went well and was really happy with her practice. We'll see how it goes.
Tonight your dad and I are going to go sit in a class on general "what to expect" birth and care class, it should be wonderfully awkward. I hope your dad has to wear a fake belly.




No comments:
Post a Comment