Her baptism is scheduled for 10/2, so I have been getting ready for that. Its been quite a process between canceled dress orders, changed dates, venue, ect which has convinced me to go from a big planned party to a very small scale gathering of close family. Looking forward to it nonetheless.
I have been cruising the google machine for reasons why she doesn't want to sleep through the night yet. She doesn't cry or normally have a problem going to sleep, she just wants to wake up every couple hours to eat, sometimes every 2 hours. Its getting to be physically draining. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep up with only an hour or two here and there of constant sleep. Our doctor had said she would probably start sleeping regularly when she reached a certain weight, which she has and no change. We feed her, play with her, keep her awake, have a routine, really we have tried everything short of giving her ambien haha. I hope that she starts loving sleeping as much as I did.
In other news, other BIG news. I have put my notice in at work and will be leaving The Morning Call at the end of September. Mark and I have decided that it is the right time for me to take on a full entrepreneurial role at our own companies, DeLorenzo Photography and Stickers That Stick. This is also going to allow me to spend more time with Emelia, who currently I do not get to see that often during the week. Its been very difficult to watch my family and house fall into an unorganized, stressed out, overworked mess and its obvious that I am not there enough. Our parents have been and will continue to be a HUGE help by watching Emmy while we work, and Mark has been doing great in the hours that I am absent. It is a huge change and it has its pros and cons, but the pros outweigh the bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment