Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Emmy Eating Champ



 
 


It's been about a week and a half now since Emmy has been eating rice cereal regularly and she is doing it like a pro now. I would say she channels her inner baby bird when doing it haha. I have been doing some reading and what not to decide when I will introduce the next food which will probably be some awesome organic zucchini from the garden! I cam excited to use the baby food maker I got at the shower! I'm hoping to be able to make as much of her baby food as I can, realizing I have no time as it is so I'm not opposed to popping a jar of gerber now and again haha. Its seriously so funny watching her eat, she sneezing and blows bubbles in the middle of it spraying us with baby slime, opens her little mouth and makes fake chewing motions. She is a champ!

In other news, Emelia has experienced more natural disasters in 4 1/2 months of life than I have in 27 years! This week she had her first earthquake while going for a walk with Mom Mom (they didn't feel it, but I sure did in our office building which was evacuated) and her first hurricane that didn't prove to be as damaging for our property as I though it would. Craziness in the world right now, kind of brings me back down to earth when I start stressing about the little things!



Emmy @ 4.5 months
Emmy @ 4.5 months

No comments:

Post a Comment