Wednesday, August 11, 2010

4 GB

I added some more memory just now to the trusty Macbook, since I have been doing a lot more "work" in AI with logos and such. I bumped it from the stock 2 to 4 gig. The poor thing is beat to death already, I've had it only a few months, and it replaced my older Macbook. It looks like it has cigarette burns on the bottom of it (I've never smoked a cigarette in my entire life) and I've taken it sledding. I beat the death out of these things, I have them on nonstop basically 24/7 chugging away.


Today has been good for Stickers That Stick and AHP. Picked up some new clients, one is Zesti which is a new site in Canada for music and ebooks, does Canada use iTunes or are they behind the ball on that?



5 comments:

  1. Hi Mark,

    Yes, Canada does use iTunes... so, yes I am their competition.

    The key difference to Zesti.ca is that the songs are unprotected DRM-Free MP3's.

    Thanks for the link back...!!! Google already told me about your link. Nice work on your blog.

    Cheers,

    Simon Shaw
    Founder of Zesti.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Simon, I'm marks wife, how coincidental Shaw is my maiden name! -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Simon,
    Wow thats great it showed up on google already, I am hoping to post links for some of my clients sites who spark my interest on here, so its good to know its actually worth something :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Link backs are key to improving Google ranking... using company names as the link is good for branding purposes in Google. Your link will help me rank for the name Zesti.
    However, if you link words like "music" or "ebooks" that tells google that those words are relevant.

    ReplyDelete