 |
| Mark and I relaxing after he put in some gnarly SX motos at Evansville |
I feel obligated as I am writing this first post to introduce ourselves properly. (Its been two years since we last blogged and things have changed). Mark is an entrepreneur slash country renegade running two businesses while I am a full-time cubicle jockey by day and a action sports loving photographer slash pseudo housewife extraordinaire by night. We are in our mid-twenties, married two years ago as of next month and have been best friends for the last 11 years or so. We maintain a house in the not so bustling, quiet country area of Bangor, Pennsylvania and spend most of our time on do-it-yourself projects meanwhile chasing after two over active shelties and several kinds of fowl. Play time usually involves the starting the motors on our dirtbikes, boat or tractor and once in a while my sewing machine haha.
Our most current projects are getting my photography business off the ground, growing a sticker business and installing solar panels to add to the green factor. We'll keep you updated!
No comments:
Post a Comment