Sunday, June 12, 2011

Middle of the night

Figured I would post a quick update. Emelia spent a good amount of yesterday wide awake, looking around, doing her weird smile thing, playing with her "zucchini" (a toy from when mark was little, its like a soft rattle) and just being cute. She has found my hair and gets her fingers all twisted up in it. If you hold her under her arms she can support her weight for a while now and will sometimes even push up. I have been practicing sitting up with her now too. Basically, just holding her softly in position so she gets the idea. My work out DVD would say she is hardening her core hahaha. She is getting so cute, looking more and more like a little kid which is scary hhaha. I can't believe how much older she looks to us, even though she is only just over 2 months.

2 months Old

No comments:

Post a Comment