I don't want to get too far ahead of myself but.... I think Emmy might be starting to settle into a schedule. She seems to go down easy between 10-11 and then gets up around 4 and then again between 6-7. I hope it continues and starts spreading out even more. The fuzziness when she eats was becoming an issue but I can already see that its starting to die down a tad, maybe the new Playtex Venti Air bottles are helping. She is still eating really well, which can be seen by the little rolls she is accumulating on her teeny legs.
My favorite things to do with her lately are hang outside and take her for car rides. She LOVES the car, she either looks out the window or falls right asleep. Now that its warm out to she passes right out in the stroller. The other day I had her laying on the picnic table looking up at the sky and you would think she saw heaven. Then we was playing with my hair, which is her new favorite thing, and getting all excited when she stuck her hand right in my mouth and smiled big! I haven't been able to get her to do it again, but I'm convinced she thought it was funny.
Its also awesome to watch how strong she is getting, not particularly when she is pulling my hair but when she is pushing off her legs and pushing up her weight. She will do it several times until she is tired and just falls down like a ball of jelly.
Its great to see how much she is changing and becoming aware of things around her and herself. Not so great that its going by so fast haha.



No comments:
Post a Comment