Saturday, April 30, 2011

3 Weeks Have Passed



Video of Emmy getting burped, Mark and I think she looks like she is impersonating Stevie Wonder the way she whips her head back and forth or a shark.

I honestly do not know where the time is going already. Part of me feels like we just came home yesterday with Emelia and the other feels like she has been here with us forever. I can't believe she is over 3 weeks old already. I also can't believe we have survived three weeks so far! hahaha

She gets up between 3-4 times a night, sometimes for as long as an hour to eat. No screaming fits so that is a plus. Still sleeps through most of the day, though she is having longer and long periods of time that she is awake which is nice. Her hair is growing and we still can't pinpoint a color. I think light brownish. Her eyes are still blue, though sometimes they look green. I'm hoping for green so I can say she has my eyes haha.

Right now, Emmy is swinging in her newest swing I just put together. I think she enjoys it because its smaller then the other one and she is more cradled in it. Later today I will be sucking some more boogers out of her tiny little nose and she will probably go to lunch with Mandy, Mark and I.


photo.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment