Thursday, April 21, 2011

Emelia is 2 weeks old today!

Emelia 2 weeks

I can't believe its been 14 days already. In one way it feels like she was just born and the other feels like she has been here forever. Another typical day so far at home with Emmy. Changing some diapers, watching her sleep and feeding her. We did get to run out for a few to do some errands which was nice, and I drove for the first time since she was born. That meant leaving her alone with Mark for the first time, if only for a half hour. Of course she slept the whole time.

Earlier today, I got my first attitude from Emelia, even if she didn't know she was doing it haha. Check out the video to see her try to back hand me after I rub her little cheek. I hope this isn't a pre cursor for what's to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment