We had an appointment to check on your status yesterday. I say we because Mark attended this one just for the heck of it. Everything is measuring on track and looking good. Your head is down and your butt is up. I can tell because I can feel it. The doctor could tell also, because she literally took her hands and pushed them so far into my lower abdomen that she grabbed the sides of your head. That didn't feel so swell for me. This last month is going to be a hard one, I'm super uncomfy all the time. I attached an image so everyone can see how much real estate you take up inside. Very anxious to meet you!
![]() | |
| Don't forget about the awesome rib pain, back pain, leg cramps and all the awesome gross stuff too! hahaha |

No comments:
Post a Comment